Would you like to make a difference is someone else’s life?
We are hiring caring, reliable people who want to provide compassionate non-medical care to adults and seniors.
Help us to achieve our mission which is to provide dependable & compassionate care to allow our clients to remain within their own homes for as long as possible. In order to accomplish this, we need high-caliber Caregivers on our team.
We are looking for a caregiver who doesn’t want to just prepare a meal, but someone who wants to prepare a favorite recipe. We want someone who goes that extra mile to put a smile on a client’s face. We want a Caregiver who provides clients a comfortable, independent and fulfilling life.
If this sounds like you and you would like more information, please contact us either via email, fax, or snailmail with the following information:
1. Contact information, including phone number and email address.
2. Salary requirements.
3. Experience you may have as a caregiver, please include certifications and/or volunteer work.
4. Cities and/or counties you are willing to travel to for available positions.
5. Availability: days, evenings, weekends, overnight?
6. List any hobbies and/or interests you have.
7. Why did you become a caregiver?
Please send this information along with your work history to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or fax (603)388-1690.